The Dex-Trade AML Policy is designed to prevent money laundering, including the need to have adequate systems and controls in place to mitigate the risk of the firm being used to facilitate financial crime. This AML Policy sets out the minimum standards which must be complied with and includes:
The appointment of a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) who has a sufficient level of seniority and independence and who has responsibility for oversight of compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, rules and industry guidance;
- Establishing and maintaining a Risk-Based Approach (RBA) towards assessing and managing the money laundering and terrorist financing risks to the company;
- Establishing and maintaining risk-based customer due diligence, identification, verification and know your customer (KYC) procedures, including enhanced due diligence for those customers presenting higher risk, such as Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs);
- Establishing and maintaining risk-based systems and procedures to monitor on-going customer activity;
- Procedures for reporting suspicious activity internally and to the relevant law enforcement authorities as appropriate;
- The maintenance of appropriate records for the minimum prescribed periods;
- Training and awareness for all relevant employees
Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT)
The Company takes a risk-based approach when adopting and implementing counter-financing of terrorism (CFT) measures and in conducting AML risk assessments.
The company adopted internal CFT controls and makes undefended decisions regarding CFT matters supersede any business, strategic, or other operating task.
International Sanctions Policy (ISP)
Our company is prohibited from transacting with individuals, companies and countries that are on prescribed sanctions lists.
Know Your Customer Procedures (KYC)
Individuals can be identified by passport or other identification documents and utility bills stating their current postal address and address of registration. Companies have to be identified by extracts from the Chamber of Commerce or by notary deed. Copies have to be made and archived in files securely.
In order to process Verification (KYC) request and verify your account on https://dex-trade.com/account/verification please provide and upload on your account the following information:
1. A passport, ID, or driver's license to confirm your identity.
2. A photo, where you are holding your document and a piece of paper with the handwritten date and name of our platform (an example is attached)
3. A bank account statement, utility bill (electricity, water, internet, etc) with your name or any other document to confirm your address. You may submit a picture of a hard copy bill or a PDF of a paperless bill.
1. Verification is optional and is not required to use the platform. You can deposit, trade, and withdraw without passing verification (KYC). The only limit is that you can't withdraw more than 1 BTC per 24h without passing a verification (KYC)
2. Dex-Trade does not technically serve the following countries: the Russian Federation and Crimea, the United States of America, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Pakistan, Sudan and Kazakhstan. Verification for these countries is also not possible, so documents of users from these countries will not be accepted for verification.
3. The verification process may take up to 24 hours (in some cases even longer than 24 hours, due to numerous documents to be manually reviewed by the customer support team)
4. Text information about you, that you fill in during passing verification here https://dex-trade.com/account/verification/individual , namely: First Name, Last Name, Middle Name (if you have), Country / State, City, Street, and Zip Code, must necessarily match the information that is indicated in your documents. Only in this case, you will be successfully verified.
5. The platform's security policy reserves the right to require KYC to protect funds in case of suspicious activity on the account. Before passing KYC, all account activity may be suspended.