Before trading or transacting using our Services, it is important to understand the risks. We have included below, in more detail, the potential risks in trading or transacting using our Services. You should note that the risks described below are not intended to be exhaustive and are not intended to be presented in any assumed order of priority. We ask you to take time to carefully read them through and to consider whether such trading and transacting on Dex-Trade is appropriate in your particular circumstances.
You should seek independent professional advice if you do not fully understand the risks of using our Services.
1. Trading risks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall access and use the Services at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading Digital Token pairs can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, objectives and financial resources. You should be aware of the following points:
This brief statement cannot, of course, disclose all the risks and other aspects associated with these trades. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you understand and accept all risks connected with transacting and trading in Digital Tokens, and are able and willing to accept and bear for your own account all possible losses that may arise from such transactions and trading in Digital Tokens.
2. Internet transmission risks and error correction. You acknowledge that there are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections. You acknowledge that Dex-Trade shall not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when trading via the Services, howsoever caused.
3. Risks associated with attacks on the Services or the Dex-Trade Accounts. The Services and/or the Dex-Trade Accounts and the Funds held therein may be subject to attacks on their security, integrity or operation, and you acknowledge and agree that Dex-Trade shall not be responsible or liable for any losses resulting therefrom.
4. Risks arising from properties of Digital Tokens.
6. Counterparty risk. We have no control over, or liability for, the delivery, quality, safety, legality or any other aspect of any Digital Tokens that you may purchase or sell to or from a user of the Services. We are not responsible for ensuring that a third-party buyer or a seller you transact with will complete a trade or transaction or is authorised to do so. There is also no guarantee fund established or other arrangement in place to cover or compensate you for any pecuniary loss suffered by you as a result of any defaults by or the insolvency of any other users of the Services.
The risks described in this Risk Disclosure Statement may result in loss of Digital Tokens, decrease in or loss of all value for Digital Tokens, inability to access or transfer Digital Tokens, inability to trade Digital Tokens, inability to receive any specific utility, access or benefits available to other Digital Token holders, and other financial losses to you. You hereby accept and agree that Dex-Trade will, at all times, have no responsibility or liability for, such risks. You hereby irrevocably waive, release and discharge any and all claims, whether known or unknown to you, against Dex-Trade and their respective directors, members, officers, employees, agents and contractors related to any of the risks set forth herein.
You represent and warrant that you have: (a) the necessary technical expertise and ability to review and evaluate the security, integrity and operation of any Digital Tokens that you decide to acquire or trade; and (b) the knowledge, experience, understanding, professional advice and information to make your own evaluation of the merits and risks of any Digital Token or trade. You accept the risk of trading Digital Tokens by using the Services, and are responsible for conducting your own independent analysis of the risks specific to the Digital Tokens and the Services. You should not acquire or trade any Tokens unless you have sufficient financial resources and can afford to lose all value of the Digital Tokens, or suffer substantial losses.
Dex-Trade’s decision to support transfer, storage or trading of any particular Digital Token through the Services does not indicate Dex-Trade’s approval or disapproval of the Digital Token or the integrity, security or operation of the Digital Token or its Underlying Technology and Dex-Trade does not in any way make any representation or warranty as to any Digital Token supported or not supported by the Services. The risks associated with Digital Tokens and trading Digital Tokens apply notwithstanding Dex-Trade’s decision to provide Services in respect of a particular Digital Token, and risks of all such trading will be wholly yours and yours alone to bear.
The Dex-Trade Team